Big Drew and Jim discuss what the final four teams left in the NFL postseason have that the Lions don’t and should try to replicate and dive into both Michigan football and basketball and Kyler Murray’s professional future:
- What do the last four teams left do that the Lions don’t?
- Michigan’s new offensive coordinator teases fans on social media
- Best start in program history: How does this current Michigan hoops team compare to the greats?
- When does Michigan lose its first game on the hardwood?
- Which sport should Kyler Murray play?
- Which of the last four teams left do you want the Lions to replicate?