Big Drew and Jim discuss the latest Lions news at the NFL owners meetings and talk about the NCAA Tournament heading into the second weekend, proposed new NFL rule changes, and the Tigers’ Opening Day roster:
- Damon “Snacks” Harrison wants an extension with the Lions, and Bob Quinn justifies the money they spent in free agency.
- The Dolphins reportedly wanted to trade for Matthew Stafford in 2018, but the Lions said it NEVER happened.
- Who goes further in the NCAA Tournament: MSU or Michigan?
- Would you rather: NFL rules style
- This year’s Tigers Opening Day roster raises some red flags
- The NFL sought information on Jabrill Peppers and the events that unfolded after his gun was stolen