Big Drew and Jeff Risdon talk about Matthew Stafford’s impressive beer chugging; a Division III powerhouse that’s no longer welcome in its respective conference; Darius Slay and Damon Harrison not showing up to Lions OTAs; the biggest Lions holes to fill on the roster; and sports having numerous scheduling issues:
- Matthew Stafford dunks on Aaron Rodgers when it comes to chugging beer. If you’re Rodgers, how embarrassed should you be today?
- A Division III powerhouse, aka the University of St. Thomas, has been kicked out of its own conference. Is this right or wrong?
- What does Darius Slay and Damon Harrison not being at Lions OTAs ACTUALLY mean?
- What are the biggest holes left for the Lions to fill, and how can they fill them?
- Do sports have a scheduling issue? Which one big event would you reschedule?