Big Drew and Jim recap U.S. Women’s Soccer’s 13-0 domination of Thailand in their World Cup opener and the Raiders being on this year’s “Hard Knocks” instead of the Lions. Also, what kind of villains are the Bruins, and who wins Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals?
- U.S. Women’s Soccer gets called “disgraceful.” When are celebrations bad sportsmanship?
- What kind of villains are the Boston Bruins?
- The Raiders are going to be on this year’s “Hard Knocks.” Are you disappointed that the Lions weren’t picked?
- Were you “embarrassed” by the U.S. Women’s celebrations and running up the score on Thailand?
- Who wins Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals tonight: Blues or Bruins?