Big Drew and Jim discuss Jim Harbaugh’s potential two-quarterback plan; College Football Week #1 Storylines; college football for breakfast possibly for next season; and Andre Drummond’s Pistons future. Also, the guys break down on who should start strong on offense: Michigan or MSU:
- Jim Harbaugh’s plan to use two quarterbacks in a game. Is it a good idea?
- What’s the biggest thing you want to see in Week #1 in college football?
- Is college football for breakfast a good idea?
- Is it time to move on from Andre Drummond?
- Who needs to start stronger on offense: Michigan or MSU?