Big Drew and Jim discuss a bevy of topics as the coronavirus quarantine continues that includes watching bad Pistons basketball, the 2020 Olympics being postponed, Xavier Tillman entering the NBA Draft, the market for Cam Newton, Tua Tagovailoa’s recent workout, and taking a risk in the NFL Draft:
- Why was Fox Sports Detroit airing bad Pistons basketball last night?
- The 2020 Olympics have been postponed until next summer. What sports should be included in the Olympic Games?
- Xavier Tillman has entered his name into the upcoming NBA Draft but still retain his last year of eligibility (for now). What kind of pro do you think he will be?
- “March Sadness” is getting real. Do you believe MSU would have won it all if the NCAA Tournament had been played?
- What’s the market for Cam Newton?
- Tua Tagovailoa was apparently looking good in his recent workout. Is this actually good news for the Lions?
- Big Drew wants to know if you’d take this NFL Draft gamble. Are you in?