Big Drew and Jim open Wednesday’s show with a discussion on trolling fathers-in-law and get into what’s the biggest thing holding the Lions back. Also, “Wisdom Wednesday” returns, and the guys dive into the Tigers’ first exhibition game, leftover foods, and Kenny Golladay’s next potential Lions contract:
- What are ways that your father-in-law has trolled you?
- What’s the thing that’s holding the Lions back?
- Reading wayyyyy to much into the Tigers’ first exhibition game. What were your takeaways from last night’s game?
- “Wisdom Wednesday”: The guys try to answer questions on life to the best of their abilities.
- What’s a food item that’s actually better a day later?
- Is Kenny Golladay a $100 million man?