Jim and Adam Jaksa get things going on a Friday by discussing Dr. Fauci’s first pitch blunder last night and get into the Tigers opening up the 2020 season tonight in Cincinnati. Also, the guys break down college football’s outlook in 2020 and talk about the food and drinks they hate:
- Dr. Fauci’s first pitch….is it really that hard?
- Shoot Your Shot! Are the Tigers a playoff team?
- Adam’s nervous about college football 2020 outlook. Should he be?
- What’s one food and drink item you refuse to eat and drink?
- Ten things the Tigers must figure out this season. Do you agree with the ten things?
In addition, The Athletic’s Cody Stavenhagen joined the show to help us out with some Tigers players to keep an eye on during the 2020 season!