Big Drew and Jim get Wednesday’s show going with a discussion on the now 3-2 Tigers and talk about the important day known as National Chicken Wing Day. Also, the Pistons buy a new G-League affiliate, and Bob Quinn dodges questions about certain Lions contracts. Lastly, it’s another installment of “Wisdom Wednesday”:
- Tigers return to their winning ways last night against Kansas City. How are the 2020 Tigers different? What will it take for Big Drew and Producer Fongers to buy in?
- The guys tackle the big questions surrounding National Chicken Wing Day.
- The future of the Grand Rapids Drive has changed. How do you feel about the recent news involving the Drive?
- “Wisdom Wednesday”: The guys answer any questions on life to the best of their abilities!
- Bob Quinn dodged questions about key contract extensions. Is there a valid reason as to why?