Big Drew and Jim begin a Lions GAME WEEK with a discussion on the Adrian Peterson signing over the extended weekend and have a debate on french fries. Also, the guys give out another update on the NBA and NHL bubbles and talk about a new Lions low and the Bears’ starting quarterback for Week #1. Lastly, the guys give out their Lions 2020 season predictions:
- Adrian Peterson signs with the Lions. What does it mean for the Lions’ running back room? Who are some of the weirdest athletes in new uniforms?
- Settling a pressing matter: What’s the best type of french fry?
- Big Drew (NBA) and Producer Fongers (NHL) throw out another NBA and NHL bubble update.
- Former Lions Quarterback Dan Orlovsky talks about a potential new Lions low. How low of a low is it?
- Does Mitchell Trubisky scare you?
- What’s your 2020 season prediction for the Lions?