Big Drew and Jim kick off a Football Friday with a debate on what defines as garlic bread and get into Sunday's Lions-Cardinals matchup. Also, Big Drew talks about a bad decision of his own, and the guys talk about possible LeBron discussion fatigue. Lastly, the guys go "Around the NFL" and end the show with some DAGGER TIME:
- Do you know what garlic bread is?
- Is Sunday's Lions game in Arizona a must-win based off of Adrian Peterson's recent comments?
- What has to happen for the Lions to win on Sunday?
- NBA/NHL Bubble Update: Who else is fatigued by the constant talk about LeBron James?
- Is Big Drew's bad decision possibly WORSE than Jim's garlic bread decision?
- "Around the NFL": Who are we going to learn the most about this weekend?
- Lions-Cardinals DAGGER TIME: Is there any chance the Lions win on Sunday?