Big Drew and Jim get set for a Lions-free weekend and recap Thursday's night "football game" between Tampa Bay and Chicago. Also, the guys give a State of the Red Wings and go back into the NBA and MLB bubbles. Lastly, the guys talk about Drew's food embarrassment and go "Around the NFL":
- It's a Lions-free weekend! How will you be enjoying a Lions-free Sunday?
- The State of the Red Wings as free agency begins. How do you think Steve Yzerman has fared so far this offseason?
- NBA/MLB Bubble Update: Lakers look to close things out in Game 5, and the NLCS is set.
- Big Drew's food embarrassment: Can you relate to his recent food issue?
- "Around the NFL": Tom Brady can't count, and how about those 4-1 Chicago Bears?!?!